- The client is leading the market in advising and delivering for Blue Chip Fortune 1000 clients on why and how they can transform their businesses to engage with their consumers, citizens and business customers.
- Putting the customer at the heart of their business and leveraging digital technologies provides a significant opportunity for our clients, however it brings substantial challenge.
- We advise and deliver on: new propositions, digital marketing, eCommerce, web, social media and mobile platforms, insight and analytics, customer service, fulfilment, product innovation, operating model and technology strategy.
- We are looking to significantly expand our team with leads and specialists in digital strategy, program management, digital marketers, insight and analytics, efulfilment, eCommerce, social media and web and digital technology solutions.
- We are looking for consultants, senior consultants and managing consultants who understand the impact of digital on an organisation’s business model, its people, supporting governance and processes
- You would be part of the leadership team on large scale, agile, digital transformation programs for FTSE 250 companies and the changes to their operating model.
- You would understand the clients business, their customer strategy and proposition, their business priorities, challenges and capabilities.
- You would have a broad understanding of eCommerce, digital marketing platforms, mobile, social media, multi-channel management & analytics.
- You would also understand the capability in the market, the complexity and effort required to deliver transformation solutions and identify what will best meet the client’s requirements in the time and budget they have
- You should be strong in digital operating model design and understand the unique challenges it presents
- You would be fluent in agile development, budgeting, stakeholder management, vendor management and issue resolution
- You would be collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation
- You would be a high calibre individual who has and will make substantial changes in how companies operate in the digital area by leading digital transformation programs.
- You would have either been working for a top 5 consultancy, a leading digital agency or part of a digital team in an industry based organisation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; post-graduate qualification (e.g. MBA/CIM qualifications) is advantageous
- Deep content experience of working within one or more of the Financial, Consumer Products & Retail, Government or Health (e.g. Patient Experience projects) sectors, substantiated by experience with 4-6 FTSE 100/250 or equivalent sized/Public sector organisations.
- Coherent understanding of the different elements of Digital Transformation programs e.g.:
- Business change & operating model
- Customer strategy & proposition
- Customer experience & journeys
- Digital marketing, eCommerce, multi-channel and analytics solutions
- Agile delivery approach
- Familiarity with digital solutions – customer interaction (website capability like Drupal; Tridian; Ruby), ecommerce (ATG; hybris;WCS) personalisation (Endeca, Baynote;) Social Networking (facebook, Twitter); customer and campaign management (Salesforce; Eloqua; Unica; Radian 6; Attensity; Aprimo); Analytics (Omniture, SAS, Coremetrics)
- Expertise in different multichannel devices – on-line; iPhone; iPad; Android; near field; PoS; loyalty card
- Experience in projects for the development of digital and multi-channel solutions – branded sites; campaigns; managing creative agencies and digital development
- Experience with agile development and working with onshore and offshore teams
- Flexibility and versatility to adapt skills/behaviours/attitude to work across sectors and areas that are not core in order to meet the consultancy’s and their clients’ needs
Our client will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to the consultancy and to our Clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: the chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: to work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have our London office as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice. We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate’s competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with the consultancy all candidates will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that they are entitled to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org