Salary: £45,000 - £85,000 + 19% flexible benefits + 8% bonus
- The client is leading the market in advising and delivering for Blue Chip Fortune 1000 clients on why and how they can transform their businesses to engage with their consumers, citizens and business customers.
- Putting the customer at the heart of the client business and leveraging digital technologies provides a significant opportunity for their clients, however it brings substantial challenges.
- They advise and deliver on: new propositions, digital marketing, eCommerce, web, social media and mobile platforms, insight and analytics, customer service, fulfilment, product innovation, operating model and technology strategy.
- They are looking to significantly expand their team with leads and specialists in digital strategy, program management, digital marketers, insight and analytics, efulfilment, eCommerce, social media and web and digital technology solutions.
- The consultancy are looking for Digital Marketing, Campaigns & Insight consultants
- You would understand the clients business, their customer strategy & segmentation and their digital marketing strategy
- You would have a deep understanding of customer insight, customer segmentation & personas, digital marketing, campaign management, execution & monitoring
- You would understand the capability in the market, the complexity and effort required to deliver solutions and identify what will best meet your client’s requirements in the time and budget they have.
- You would run workshops to develop customer personas and segments, digital marketing & campaign strategy, potential solutions and deliver detailed requirements
- You would bring both analytical excellence as well as a strong understanding of how to work with creative marketers & agencies
- You would generate key ideas and conceptual frameworks to help solve problems and drive out insightful fact-based findings and recommendations – either on a client project, as part of a sales bid or thought leadership
- You would be pioneering and innovative in everything you do from delivering reports, engaging with the client and working in teams.
- You would be strong in project management, budgeting, stakeholder management and issue resolution.
- You would be collaborative in style, empathetic in nature, confident in content and focussed on outcomes at all levels in the client organisation
- You would be a high calibre individual who has and will make substantial changes in how companies operate in the digital marketing area.
- You would have either been working for a top 5 consultancy, leading digital agency or head of digital marketing for a Consumer Brand or retail category
- Educated to degree level or equivalent; post-graduate qualification (e.g. MBA/CIM qualifications) is advantageous
- Deep content experience of working within one or more of the Financial, Consumer Products & Retail, Government or Health (e.g. Patient Experience projects) sectors, substantiated by experience with 2-3 FTSE 100/250 or equivalent sized/Public sector organisations.
- Coherent understanding of Digital Marketing within an organisation e.g.:
- Customer insight analytics (including segmentation and web analytics) and Customer loyalty
- Understanding and management of brand values, needs and requirements in the digital world
- Digital marketing campaign creation & measurement
- Managing creative agencies
- Multi-channel integration
- Familiarity and history with digital marketing & insight solutions – customer interaction (website capability like Drupal; Tridian; Ruby), ecommerce (ATG; hybris;WCS) personalisation (Endeca, Baynote;) Social Networking (facebook, Twitter); customer and campaign management (Salesforce; Eloqua; Unica; Radian 6; Attensity; Aprimo); Analytics (Omniture, SAS, Coremetrics)
- Experience in leading the development of digital marketing campaigns & solutions – branded sites; campaigns; managing creative agencies and digital development
- Familiar with agile development and onshore and offshore teams
- Flexibility and versatility to adapt skills/behaviours/attitude to work across sectors and areas that are not core in order to meet the consultancy’s andtheir clients’ needs
Our client will provide you with intense professional development and as much stretch as you need to put your skills into action, learn and progress. In particular you will have the opportunity for:
- Acceleration: The opportunity to accelerate your career through intellectual challenge, specialist training and responsibility.
- Collaboration: The opportunity to work as part of a high performing, supportive and collegial team that values close collaboration with clients.
- Satisfaction: Swiftly add value and make a real difference to the consultancy and to our Clients’ organisations.
- Exposure: the chance to work with some of the most admired organisations across a range of industries and locations.
- Innovation: to work within a company that values innovation and encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
Whilst you will have their London office as a base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home during the week at short notice. They offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate’s competency, skills and level of expertise.
In order to commence a role with the consultancy all candidates will be required to provide documentary proof, prior to joining the Company that they are entitled to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com