Location: London, UK
Salary: £93,000 - £115,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As part of the Management Consulting practice you will be working alongside around 16,000 consulting professionals who work in multiple industries, geographies and functional specialties. This consultancy is one of the leading management consulting practices in the world.
The single biggest difference between this consultancy and pure strategy or operational consultancies is that they turn theory into action – you will have the opportunity to see your work come to life.
They help their clients move from issue to outcome, with pace, certainty and strategic agility. The consultancy has six clear service offerings; Interactive, Risk Management, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Process and Innovation Performance, Talent and Operational Performance and Customer Relationship Management.
This role sits within the Interactive division. Interactive is a business that helps companies develop world-class digital marketing capabilities and optimize online/offline investments. It brings together advanced technology platforms with consulting, analytics, web development, media management and digital managed services capabilities in an integrated model.
The Marketing Analytics Senior Manager will use advanced regression analysis and other statistical techniques to quantify the return on historic Marketing activities, and utilise optimisation techniques to maximise the return on future investments.
Develop and interpret statistical models to quantify the incremental revenue generated by marketing activities. This process requires the use of advanced time series regression analysis in a marketing-mix modelling context, which involves the following key tasks:
- Data collection, harmonization and validation;
- Time-series regression models and other statistical analysis;
- Derivation of marketing sensitivity curves;
- Optimization of marketing-mix allocation;
Having worked for a number of years within the consumer analytics area of a large consultancy or FTSE 500 company you will be:
- Experienced in the analysis of consumer marketing data using SAS, SPSS or other statistical modeling tools;
- Experienced in end-to-end project management;
- Possess strong client management skills and experience;
- Have good business development experience;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people;
- Able to validate and derive insight from large amounts of data from diverse sources;
- Strong aptitude, ability, motivation and interest in placing quantitative analysis in the context of marketing and business economics;
- Experience in customer-level data analysis (customer segmentation, predictive modelling, etc.) is a plus;
- Understand SQL; experience with SQL a plus;
- Should have worked on analytic projects in the following areas:
- Applied Statistics/Econometrics,
- Statistical Programming,
- Database Marketing Management & Operations,
- Marketing Intelligence & Competitive Analysis
- Travel 20%
- Bachelor’s Degree required – preferably in Econometrics, Statistics, Marketing, or Computer Science with emphasis in statistics.
- Masters preferred
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org