Salary: Dependent on experience + bonus + large corporate benefits
Working with the top management of the world’s major companies, consultants in this leading, global management consultancy’s Marketing & Sales Practice tackle the key strategic, organisational, operational and technological challenges faced by their clients. As part of an expansion of their team and service to their clients, they are looking to add exceptional candidates to their London office. Many Brand and Commercial Managers have made a successful transition from Consumer goods to Consulting. The consultancy is interested in finding more. At the consultancy, their success is based on attracting and developing exceptional people: creative problem solvers, incisive thinkers and inspiring communicators.
Successful candidates will achieve significant impact by applying their industry knowledge to advise clients directly, or by providing expert backup and support to their client teams. Your specific contributions will vary depending on your skills and experience, but could include:
Client engagement work
- Working as a team member for specific client studies (either focusing exclusively on one study or applying your expertise across multiple studies simultaneously) with direct contact to key members of client organization.
- Supporting client service teams at various stages, for example providing an industry overview and helping with issue identification
- Participating in client development for both current and new clients (e.g., meetings/workshops on topics of interest)
- Writing proposals for new client engagements
Knowledge building and knowledge transfer
- Participating in or leading key internal knowledge building initiatives
- Participating in and contributing to practice conferences and workshops
They are looking for brand and commercial managers from top consumer goods companies, who can demonstrate impressive career development. As a high flier in the FMCG industry, you will have developed the leadership, business insight and influencing ability that make their consultants successful. They provide a stimulating and supportive environment where you can build on this valuable experience to strengthen your functional expertise whilst broadening your skills.
You will demonstrate sound business insight, impressive and relevant career development and a strong academic record including at least a 2:1 from a leading university, and an MBA being desirable.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com