Salary: £60,000 - £81,000 + bonus + corporate benefits
The client is based in 21 UK locations, with over 9,500 staff nationwide. They are renowned in the marketplace for their innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of client service and enabling their own people to excel in everything they do.
The consultancy’s breadth and depth of services make it a leading force in its chosen areas of business – audit, tax, consulting and corporate finance – and it works with clients who vary from owner-managed businesses to large multinational operations. It takes pride in a long-standing reputation for providing an efficient service, an independent approach and world-class expertise.
The Customer Management Team has achieved year-on-year revenue growth of 24% and with over 140 professionals they are one of the UK’s leading and most distinctive providers of customer-centric business solutions. Focussing on the three areas of sales, customer service and marketing, they deliver solutions that help their clients maximise the value of their customer relationships.
The consultancy’s capabilities are much broader than those of the traditional CRM houses, they include: Customer and channel strategy, sales / marketing / service capability design, strategic / tactical operational improvement, process design, technology solutions, organisational design, and management of change around the resulting implementations. Whether their clients want to capture new customers or maximise the value from their existing customer relationships the Customer team can help.
Given the current market environment, there has been significant growth in projects aimed at reducing cost-to-sell and cost-to-serve for their clients. This is on top of a bedrock of interesting and varied assignments with businesses which are growing, changing or looking to address new markets. They are therefore looking for motivated business and technology consultants with a proven track record in their chosen area of CRM expertise to be part of, or lead, teams on client-facing engagements.
Our client expect their Managers and Senior Managers to be amongst the UK’s most experienced individuals in CRM. At this consultancy, Managers reflect a growing transition from deep expertise and delivery, into shaping and influencing engagements based on this expertise. For Senior Manager grade positions, they expect candidates to focus on leveraging the experiences gained from their consulting or business careers to date and demonstrate the ability to sell and deliver client engagements as part of a larger team.
They anticipate recruiting individuals with following skills and experience:
- leadership (with demonstrable results) in the areas of: practice growth, high performing teams, professional ethics, risk management, methodology creation, commercial development or knowledge management
- ability to bring buyer-level client relationships and a strong and consistent network into Deloitte through deep account/client experience and focus
- understanding of the disciplines outside of Consulting (tax, audit, corporate finance) that can be delivered by a professional services firm such as Deloitte
- proven track record of managing projects and workstreams in a consulting (or project) environment
- management of project financials
- experience of working and engaging with stakeholders and sponsors, demonstrated by interpersonal excellence with all levels of seniority – from middle management to board level
- proven capability in influencing, coaching and advising team members – both internal and client personnel
- ability to clearly communicate a point of view when reaching consensus through negotiation
- experience of balancing project work (ie client deliverables) with practice management (eg line management, people development, professional development, methodology creation, commercial development or knowledge management)
They are keen to hear from candidates who can demonstrate the following expertise in relation to the sales, service or marketing functions of an organisation:
- ability to understand the business problem they are solving as well as the technical solution
- experience working in a self-motivated consulting environment, proven responsibility for their own career
- vision for how technology can solve business problems, and demonstrated passion for the topic
- experience in articulating strategy and vision
- deep business process design and business process re-engineering skills
- expertise in systems implementations, involving the full development lifecycle from analysis through design, build and test to deploy, stabilise and optimise
- experience of the change management effort required when enabling change (e.g. training, stakeholder management, role transitions, journey maps, communications or organisational design)
Due to our client’s rapid growth in key focus areas, they are looking for candidates with technical (not administrator or project manager) experience in the following:
- developing salesforce.com
- utilising ChangeSets, etc, for migration of objects/metadata from one (development/sandbox) organisation to another (Sandbox or production)
- overall SFDC architecture and various integrated applications, including Order Management system, analytics engine, product master etc
- security models and techniques within the salesforce.com environment
- understand the business needs and translation into the technical solution
- configuring / customizing Big Machines AppExchange product
- relational databases and data modeling
- Extensive travel may be required from time to time
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum 2.1 technology focused degree or equivalent from reputable university
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org