Location: London, UK
Salary: £93,000 - £115,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As part of the Management Consulting practice you will be working alongside around 16,000 consulting professionals who work in multiple industries, geographies and functional specialties. This consultancy is one of the leading management consulting practices in the world.
The single biggest difference between this consultancy and pure strategy or operational consultancies is that they turn theory into action – you will have the opportunity to see your work come to life.
They help their clients move from issue to outcome, with pace, certainty and strategic agility. The consultancy has six clear service offerings; Interactive, Risk Management, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Process and Innovation Performance, Talent and Operational Performance and Customer Relationship Management.
This role sits within the Interactive division. Interactive is a business that helps companies develop world-class digital marketing capabilities and optimize online/offline investments. It brings together advanced technology platforms with consulting, analytics, web development, media management and digital managed services capabilities in an integrated model.
The Senior eCommerce Solution Architect will work with client teams to select, design and implement eCommerce solutions based on packages such as ATG (Oracle), IBM WebSphere Commerce Suite, Hybris or others.
The Senior eCommerce Solution Architect will be responsible for client solution strategy using leading or bleeding-edge concepts and technologies to provide our client/s with a differentiated product in the marketplace.
- Design and develop client strategies around e-commerce solutions;
- Lead e-commerce assessments at client sites. This includes as is/to be design sessions and documentation to enable solution development;
- Design business architecture associated with e-commerce strategy and solution;
- Collaborate with technical resources to define the technical architecture to support the e-commerce solution;
- Drive e-commerce solution business case;
- Contribute to business development and internal knowledge sharing initiatives;
- Develop work estimates for e-commerce implementations during the sales cycle.
- Excellent experience in the field of e-commerce solutions, consulting or transactional website management;
- Excellent experience with ATG, IBM Websphere Commerce Suite, Hybris or other packaged e-commerce applications;
- Willingness to travel up to 50-75%.
- Bachelors degree.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com