Location: London, UK
Salary: £93,000 - £115,000 + Bonus + Benefits
As part of the Management Consulting practice you will be working alongside around 16,000 consulting professionals who work in multiple industries, geographies and functional specialties. This consultancy is one of the leading management consulting practices in the world.
The single biggest difference between this consultancy and pure strategy or operational consultancies is that they turn theory into action – you will have the opportunity to see your work come to life.
They help their clients move from issue to outcome, with pace, certainty and strategic agility. The consultancy has six clear service offerings; Interactive, Risk Management, Supply Chain, Sustainability, Process and Innovation Performance, Talent and Operational Performance and Customer Relationship Management.
This role sits within the Interactive division. Interactive is a business that helps companies develop world-class digital marketing capabilities and optimize online/offline investments. It brings together advanced technology platforms with consulting, analytics, web development, media management and digital managed services capabilities in an integrated model.
You will be part of the team responsible for the social media capability development supporting the consultancy’s Interactive clients. Interactive develops and markets the Intelligent Digital Platform (AIDP) – an integration of enterprise web technologies such as CMS, eCommerce, enterprise search and social media with the Digital Optimization (ADO) layer. ADO is a patented multivariate testing platform that uses Nobel prize-winning Choice Modeling methodology to enable marketers to optimize any aspect of the digital experience, from ad targeting, search and email through to site content, navigation and conversion.
- Help to grow the social media practice for Interactive;
- Develop and deliver enterprise level social business strategies to clients;
- Build and support branded communities for Interactive clients;
- Develop social listening and responding capabilities for our clients;
- Drive insight into marketing strategies through social listening for our clients;
- Participate in business development efforts and strategy engagements;
You will possess:
- Detailed understanding social media;
- Strong familiarity with other Web 2.0 technologies such as digital marketing, personalization and behavioral targeting;
- Excellent understanding of emerging technologies and the ability to define and articulate various strategic digital technologies to our clients;
Provide digital media industry and solution expertise to apply Interactive’s value proposition to client business requirements and develop solution architectures to address common digital media business challenges;
- Proven entrepreneurial skills and the ability to identify, pursue and close new business opportunities for Interactive;
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and the full web development life cycle, including interactions with external creative agencies;
- Must be able to lead a large web development project or digital marketing strategy project;
- Must be familiar with major content management systems (Vignette, Interwoven, Documentum), ecommerce systems (IBM Webshere Commerce, Microsoft Commerce Server, ATG) and search packages (FAST, Endeca).
- Bachelors degree in related field;
- Excellent experience in web and digital marketing;
- Demonstrable hands-on experience with collaboration software such as Telligent or Jive;
- Proven ability with social monitoring solutions such as Radian6 or NetBase.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com